Avid Gaming is an established and dynamic e-gaming company committed to providing excellent customer service to our large Canadian customer base.
We are part of the Entain family, but operate using our own platform.
In order to maintain our high standards, we require energetic, proactive employees willing to take ownership of their area of expertise. We are a company who believes in progressing successful employees’ careers and offering training and coaching to achieve this.
What We’re Looking For:
If you are a Front-End developer we’d love to hear from you!
You will be joining a team of 30 developers, designers, marketers and writers based in the centre of Dublin working on a leading sports entertainment website. Remote working is a possibility.
- • Ruby
- • Rails
- • SQL Server
- • Vue.js
- • Sidekiq
- • Redis
- • NewRelic
- • RSpec
- • Gitlab
- • Ansible
- • Linux
What We Expect From You:
- • An Ability to write clean, understandable code.
any familiarity with MVC, MVW frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.
- • A working knowledge of both NodeJS and Jasmine testing is a plus.
- • To have a well-rounded understanding of web technologies and an ability to adapt them to the needs of our projects.
- • To be able to work closely with our design team.
- • To care about tools and best practices and include them in both your day to day work and in the workflow of
- • To be able to both document and articulate your ideas to people of varying backgrounds in different
What We Offer:
- • Central Dublin City location (remote working considered)
- • Earn competitive salary, bonuses, medical cover, pension and travel benefits
- • Great work-life balance. Working hard from 9am to 5:30pm means we’re out the door on time every day!