Avid Gaming is an established and dynamic e-gaming company committed to providing excellent customer service to our large Canadian customer base.
We are part of the Entain family, but operate using our own platform.
In order to maintain our high standards, we require energetic, proactive employees willing to take ownership of their area of expertise. We are a company who believes in progressing successful employees’ careers and offering training and coaching to achieve this.
What We’re Looking For:
If you are a Front-End developer with great experience we’d love to hear from you!
You will be joining a team of 30 developers, designers, marketers and writers based in the centre of Dublin working on a leading sports entertainment website. Remote working is a possibility.
- • Ruby
- • Rails
- • SQL Server
- • js
- • Sidekiq
- • Redis
- • NewRelic
- • RSpec
- • Gitlab
- • Ansible
- • Linux
What We Expect From You:
- • At least 7+ years’ experience in front-end technologies.
- • An Ability to write clean, understandable, maintainable code.
- • To have a high level of communication skills with both technical and not technical stakeholders.
- • Familiarity with MVC, MVW frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.
- • To be comfortable making technical decisions, choosing the best software to suit the needs of the company and adapting it where required.
- • To be comfortable working on large scale projects, with multiple departments, both in person and online.
- • To be able to diagnose issues in our work flow and seek out appropriate technologies to solve these issues.
- • To be able to work closely with our design team, providing technical solutions and helping to guide designers towards solutions should there be technical limitations involved.
- • To be interested in workflow tools and best practices and include them in both your day to day work as well as introducing them into the workflow of the team.
- • To be able to both document and articulate your ideas to people of varying backgrounds in different departments.
- • To have a relevant degree or equivalent work experience.
What We Offer:
- • Central Dublin City location (remote working considered)
- • Earn competitive salary, bonuses, medical cover, pension and travel benefits
- • Great work-life balance. Working hard from 9am to 5:30pm means we’re out the door on time every day!