Avid Gaming is an established and dynamic e-gaming company committed to providing excellent customer service to our large Canadian customer base.
We are part of the Entain family which is a global leader in the online gambling industry and operate using our own platform.
In order to maintain our high standards, we require energetic, proactive employees willing to take ownership of their area of expertise. We are a company who believes in progressing successful employees’ careers and offering training and coaching to achieve this.
- • Project Backlog: You’ll manage the backlog of one or more agile feature teams
- • Pre-Development: You’ll manage the pre-development process for projects from ideation, stakeholder input, through to providing product requirements to our development and product delivery teams.
- • Team Player: You’ll work with cross functional internal teams (operations, development, trading, marketing, reporting, QA and UX) to refine product requirements and define user stories.
- • Third Parties: Liaise with external suppliers where required.
- • Big Picture: You will understand the objectives of the business.
- • Customer Experience: You’ll understand the experience customers have while using our product and you will constantly look for improvements to add to our product backlog.
- • Road mapping: You’ll contribute to the ongoing development of the product roadmap / strategy. You’ll always looking for valuable improvements to the customer experience and prioritise them accordingly.
- • 3-5 years’ experience working in an online e-commerce agile development environment
- • A self-starter with the ability to work well within a small team, in a multi-tasking environment.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- • Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- • Strategic thinker, problem solver and the ability to put yourself in the shoes of the customer.
- • Strong organisational skills.
- • Target orientated, and results driven.
What to Expect at Avid Gaming:
• Central Dublin City location (remotely working considered)
• Earn competitive salary, bonuses, medical cover, pension and travel benefits
• Great work-life balance. Working hard from 9am to 5:30pm means we’re out the door on time every day!